STEM activity cards
Minimise the number of times you hear ‘I’m booored!’ with our pack of 32 fun and easy Science Technology Engineering and Maths activities and experiments. They’re great for entertaining the kids and can help to reduce screen time. Our unique pack of 32 cards are simple and fun and can be created with everyday items from the supermarket. The cards are double sided with illustrated instructions and key learnings for each activity/ experiment. These cards makes learning STEM fun and who knows your child may become the next big inventor or scientist!
On the back you will find:
– Illustrated instructions
– Key learnings of each activity/ experiment
Adult supervision required for all activities. Do not allow babies and children under 3 years old to chew on the cards. This can pose a choking hazard if small parts are swallowed.
How to use STEM activity cards
Our STEM activity cards encourage families to have fun, whilst learning about STEM using everyday items from around the house or supermarket. From making a ruler marble run to making an exciting science experiment, we want everyone to see that learning STEM doesn’t have to break the bank.
Using our STEM activity cards is as simple as choosing a card, grabbing a few household items and having lots of fun!
Choose your activity card
Involve the kids when choosing the activity. They can help choose the activity by looking at the illustrations.
Grab the household items
Getting the kids involved in getting the household items can also be another fun part. You can even turn it into a mini treasure hunt!
Let the fun begin
Now it’s time for the little ones to become a budding scientist, person in tech, engineer or mathematician.
- GREAT FOR -
- At home; homeschooling, screen free time, fun experiments and activities
- In the classroom; station or whole class activities, after school activities, summer club activities
- These 32 cards will -
- Introduce STEM in a hands on way
- Create a love for STEM subjects early on
- Enhance a child’s collaborative learning, as STEM often
encourages children to work together
- Amplify a child’s problem solving skills, which is a critical skill in
the early years
- Enhance a child’s memory through experimental learning
- Help to reduce screen time
- ACTIVITY CARD DETAILS -
Size: 89 x 127mm
Quantity: 32 cards
Printed in the UK